We do not offer refunds for change of mind, incorrect size or fit but we understand you cannot try garments on before purchasing online, so we are happy to provide you with an exchange or credit note on full priced items, should they meet the below requirements:
- We offer a 14 day exchange and store credit policy from the date you receive your purchase on full price items
- Garments need to be returned new, unused, with all garment tags attached
- Returned items that have been worn, washed, damaged or altered from their original state (i.e. tags removed) will not be accepted, and will be returned to the customer.
- Due to health and hygiene regulations, earrings and jewellery cannot be returned for exchange or credit note
- Sale and promotional discounted items are final sale and cannot be sent back for exchange or credit note
- Credit notes are issued with a unique online discount code which will be equal to the value of your purchase, less any shipping costs paid.
- The credit will not expire & can be used on any item/s. Simply enter the discount code at the shopping cart.
We aim to provide our customers with products of the highest standard and quality. A thorough quality control check of your garment is undertaken before it is sent off.
If you receive an item you believe has a manufacturing fault, please email us right away and provide photos showing the defect / fault. In the rare event your item has a stain, we are happy to credit you a dry cleaning bill but refunds will not be given.
In accordance with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission if the garment we have sent has a minor fault then we have the right to repair the fault to the product and send it back to you. If we believe the fault cannot be repaired then we will send to you a replacement product, which matches your original purchase. However, if we are unable to repair or replace your faulty item then we will reimburse you in full for your purchase.
All faulty items must be assessed here at Bahamonde prior to a repair, exchange or refund being issued.
Please note, we do no accept, exchange or refund items for general wear and tear or mis-use, our team will assess each return individually.
We strongly urge you to follow carefully all washing and care instructions.
We are unable to accept a return outside of 12 months from the purchase date.
HOW TO RETURN:
Email email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your item
Please state your order number, style, size and the reason for the return.
Please state if you are looking for another size.
Items are to be sent back to us at the customers cost, using a traceable shipping method. Please take care sending your items back as they are of the senders responsibility and we cannot credit for lost packages.
Please post to :
119 Ormond Road, Elwood.
No returns or exchanges will be accepted we have not received a returns email. We reserve the right to return to sender any packages that have not gained approval prior.
We only accept back garments that have been purchased through bahamonde.com.au. If you have purchased an item in our Elwood boutique, it must be returned to the Elwood boutique.
We will not accept any exchanges/credit on change of mind outside of the above time frames.
We reserve the right to refuse a return if the merchandise does not meet our standards and is not in a re-sellable condition
You will receive an email once your return has been received and processed, please allow up to five business days from the date we receive your return for it to be processed.
If you have any further queries, don’t hesitate to contact us